- Bachelor’s Degree.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management and Statistic, or Business Administration.
- Effective influencing, stakeholder engagement, relationship management and change management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills, and ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Preparing procurement reports.
Untuk melamar posisi Procurement Intern di Evos Esports kamu bisa mengikuti tautan berikut ini KLIK DI SINI