Hey guys! Have you ever wanted to turn your face into an animated or cartoon version using cartoon app? Well, you’re in luck because this app is perfect for that! You can also use the images you’ve created on your social media platforms.
About The App
It’s developed by Linerock Investments Ltd., located in Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands. The app was first introduced on November 5, 2020, and after a year, it has been downloaded over 10 million times. That means this app is highly recommended and widely used.
Currently, the app is using version 0.6.22, and to download it, make sure you have enough memory space on your phone, at least 16.58MB. The app works best on Android phones with version 5.0 or higher. It’s also worth noting that the app was last updated on October 29, 2021.
Guide on How to Install
- First, download the Cartoon app from the Google Play Store or App Store by clicking the Install button on the app download page.
- Once you have Cartoon installed on your phone, open the app. On the main page of the Cartoon app, select the ToonMe.com tab in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Then, choose the Choose Photo button. Allow Cartoon to access photos, media, and files on your device by pressing the Allow option.
- Select a photo of your face or someone else’s face that you want to turn into a cartoon.
- Once the selected face photo appears on the Cartoon editing page, the cartoon version of that face will be displayed. You can change the cartoon appearance by sliding the sketch option at the top.
- If the cartoon effect is already to your liking, click the Download in HD button below the photo to save the image to your phone’s gallery.
- A pop-up window will appear, allowing you to share the cartoon image on Instagram or Facebook. Choose one of the available social media platforms. But if you don’t want to share it on social media, you can skip this step.